Sunday, November 17, 2013

This season's must have: Leather sleeved Boyfriend style coat!

Hello, everyone!

Two posts in a day may seem a bit too much but oh well, I've got to make up for lost time. The truth is I haven't really been having enough time to dedicate to the blog and I have this need to write as much as I can!
As I told you in the last post, I'm completly head over heels with this Romwe's Boyfriend style coat.



But what is this boyfriend style after all?
The origin of boyfriend fashion is literally borrowing and wearing a boyfriend's clothes - his distressed jeans, his band tees, his shirts, his blazer, his cardigan. 
When Katie Holmes was spotted in public wearing Tom Cruise's slouchy jeans after a Broadway rehearsal in 2009, the Boyfriend style became more and more popular. And with winter knocking on the door, boyfriend coats must be the best choice!
I've been dying to get this baby since last winter and I've finally ordered it about a month ago. As you can probably see, this seems to be this season's must-have, it's all over Lookbook! The Boyfriend style coat from Romwe, is made of wool (so it will keep you warm) and has black leather sleeves with quilted effect. Fashion but retro


You can wear it for both a formal or a casual look and it goes perfectly with jeans, leggings or even a skirt!
If you're so in love with this coat as me, you can get it here.
You can get it for only 36.99$ or try to get it waay cheaper by joining Romwe's giveaway here.


1 comment:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete