Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweater Weather

Hello, everyone!

Well, once again, this is going to be a really quick post because I have a lot of work to do.
In my country has been cold as hell and to be honest, the only thing I feel like wearing is warm and cozy sweaters and I don't seem to get enough of them so I decided to show you some cute jumpers I have my eyes on for quite a while.

sweater weather


Daisy Knitted Jumper - 26.99$ 25.64$ (here)
Burgundy Sweater - 30.99$ 27.89$ (here)
Distressed Grey Jumper - 34.99$ 31.49$ (here)
Red Gradient Print Jumper - 33.99$ 30.59$ (here)

As you can see all items are in sale! And if I'm talking about sale, I may as well remember you, the Romwe's Black Friday Sale started yesteday and it will go on until November 30th. Up to 75% off in over 3000 styles Just click the image below to see all the items available!



2 comments:

  1. hi there! I'm running a giveaway on my blog and was wondering if you're interested. You get the chance to win either $50 or $30 to spend on OASAP.com! Link here

    If you're not interested then please ignore this message. Have a nice day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww just loved them all!

    saradias,
    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete