Sunday, November 17, 2013

Look: I know exactly what I want and who I want to be

Hello, everyone!

So, I've finally got some time to do an outfit post for you! I just realized it's been quite some time since the last one.
I'm just sad I won't have this much time this next week since I'll be back to exams and presentations. Awf.
Back to the post matter: I've waited quite a bit for this jumper, but it's totally worth it! It's super warm and cozy, I'm super pleased with it!


Asymmetric Tribal Jumper - Romwe
Golden buckle boots - Lefties

And talking about "waiting quite a bit", I've ordered the most amazing coat from Romwe, just a month ago: The Boyfriend Woolen Coat with PU sleeves!
It's taking quite some time, but hopefully I'll get it soon. I'm so excited! This kind of coat goes perfectly with basically anything: some leggings or jeans or even a skirt, it can give you the perfect formal or casual look.
So, if you're as excited as me about this season's must-have, you can get one yourself for a lot less! It's original price is 109.99$ BUT you can get it for only 36.99$, ONLY on 18th November! The shipping would be free like always and it would be shipped to you within 24 hours!
Click on the image below to check the coat or even buy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment