Sunday, October 6, 2013

Inspirational Post

Hello, everyone!

As you know, I've been both lazy and tired for the past few weeks and I haven't been on the blog as much as I'd like to. Anyway, even thought it rained all through the past week, the hot weather is back again and it feels like summer is trying to come back... So maybe, if I have the time I'll shoot an outfit for you!
In a secondary matter, have you joined the on going competition? You can win a whole year of clothing! Just join here.
I also have some tiny news: I've created a Tumblr for the blog so if you're seeking for inspiration, you should drop by.




































































































Great news, my lovely readers: Romwe is having a Columbus Day Sale!
142 items on sale: up to 74% off! From October 8th to October 14th, it's a whole week!
Just click on the image below to see all the items available!


1 comment: