Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn has oficially arrived!

Hello, everyone!

Wow, I haven't posted for almost a week! Classes aren't leaving me much time and I've been kinda stressed, to be honest. And, did I mention sick? Yeah, just a little gift from the sudden bad weather!
It's been raining quite a lot here and it's literally impossible for me to take outfit pictures... Anyway, I didn't want to be so long without posting so...
I'm leaving you with a few outfits I've done on polyvore, hoping this will inspire you to build outfits for this inconstant new season!


Oh Daisy!


Knitwear - Romwe
Skirt - Topshop 
Stockings - ModCloth
Hat - Uniqlo
Shoes - Storenvy

I thought this would be a really lovely outfit to start Autumn with! What do you think?


psych


All items are from Romwe and you can get them here.
Well, I bet you've heard tartan is back for this new season and denim skirts are here to stay! I'm not much of a fan of denim skirts to be honest, but I thought this one would fit this kind of grungy outfit.

What is your favourite outfit? Would you wear it for this new season?

Do you need new clothing for the new season? Romwe is having a great sale with the best-sellers! Up to 60% off but only until tomorrow, October 3rd so hurry! You can even get some of the items of the looks I just posted!
Click on the image below to see all the amazing items on sale!



Have you entered the Giveaway yet? You can win clothing for a whole year in the simplest way: click here.

1 comment:

  1. Such good picks here!

    The good thing about blogs is I can get my entire wardrobe picked for me :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete