Thursday, September 12, 2013

Update + Dahlia Fashion Favourites


Hello, everyone!



I know I'm failing at some stuff but to tell the truth, both the last in this weeks are being stressful and chaotic!
Last week I ran everywhere trying to find some comfortable and cheap heels for my cousin's wedding.
And right after that, the stress was over my college aplication. I got into law school, instead of psychology which was my first option but I'm still going to try to change.
Anyway, I'll start classes on monday and I'm really nervous about all this and probably I won't have much time from now on but I'll do my best!

Now, to the actual matter: have you seen the New in items from Dahlia Fashion?
I am completly head over heels with all those amazing picks. I hope they have them in stock for long enough for me to save to buy them!


     

1. Carina Monochrome Aztec Print Skater Skirt - 40£ here
2. Lana Black Baroque Print Top & Shorts Set - 60£ here



 

3. Sabrina Monochrome Sparkle Tweed Pinafore with Chain Detail - 54£ here
4. Marianne Monochrome Tweed Jacket with Chain Detail - 52£ here

     

5. Isabel Art Deco Print Smock Dress - 60£ here
6. Bella Faux Feather Jacket with Leather Look Collar - 68£ here

     

7. Perth Curb Chain Smiley Face Oversized T-shirt - 35£ here
8. Sonia Black Embroided Floral Bomber Jacket - 50£ here

Finally, don't forget to enter my giveaway here.


4 comments:

  1. Adoro a primeira saia é mesmo gira! Beijinhos*

    http://wish-i-were-alice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Dahlia, why so expensive? Enfim, opá, passo-me. Adoro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito muito obrigada, foste super querida!
    Também já sigo o teu blog, adorei!
    Beijinhos <3
    www.arianacardoso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete