Sunday, September 1, 2013

Romwe's Autumn Wishlist

Hello, everyone!

I must confess I never thought it would be so hard to edit a video! Anyway, I've already recorded, now it's the editing part and it will be on the blog and Youtube by next week.
I'm also posting an outfit, very, very soon so stay tunned.
Welcome to September, my lovely readers. I'll be starting Uni in a few weeks and as Summer is ready to leave, Fall is on it's way.
I feel kinda sad to know Summer is coming to an end as it brings stuff most of us actually love like nice sunny weather or ice cream. And isn't it great to know you don't have to rush for classes or you can get ready in just 1 minute? I think that for the first time ever, I don't want Fall and Winter to come.
Anyway, Fall is coming and there's no way to help it so I think we should start thinking about clothes for the new season! Do you have a wishlist already?
Maybe taking a look at my Romwe Fall's favourites will help!

Fall Sweaters

1. The Sunflower Sweater is perfect to add a bit of colour and "Spring" to the greyest autumn days. If you are one of those who miss flowers on the coldest seasons, click here.
2. This next sweater is printed with the famous painting from Botticelli, "The Birth of Venus". This one also adds some slight colours to your new season's outfits. So, if you are a fan of art or want to add something different to your outfit, you can get it here.
3. I've been crazy about off shoulder shirts, I love the way they fit! It's said that this kind of sweaters favors an hourglass type body (like mine!), so if this is also your case, you should click here.
4. This sequins sweater is just perfect for both day/winter nights and I have my eye set on this beauty for quite some time. If you could you an item like this in your wardrobe, click here.
5. This beige shredded sweater has an irregular cut and just the perfect colour to smooth Autumn's dark colours. You can get it here.
6. I think I've shown you this AMAZING sweater before, which I just bought! You can find it here.

If you want to see more of this wonderful products, you can take a look at Romwe's Autumn Wishlist by clicking on the image below! You can find the best products, starting at only 12.00$!




1 comment: