Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer Breeze & Bikinis

Hello, everyone!

I know, I've been doing quite a lot posts with polyvore. The thing is: I haven't gone out of the house that much lately so I figured it would be a good way to and keep in touch with my readers and keep you and myself entretained while I can't present you outfit posts.
I never really liked the beach or bikinis (on myself this is), probably because I don't feel that comfortable with my body. However, just the other day, I read a post from Paige Joanna (if you don't know her, go check her, you'll love her!) where she showed her Summer Wishlist containing a few bikinis so add this to a post of favourite picks on Bikinis I read and you get my idea to a new post.
I know, Summer has started quite a while ago but it still hasn't ended. And I know some of you only started your vacations a few days ago because of Uni's final exams so you still haven't had much of summer days, am I right?
Basically, I decided to do this post showing you some of my favourite bikinis.

Summer breeze


Parrot Print Bikini - 26£ at Miss Selfridge [here]
Bow detail Bikini Top + Buttom - 39£/each at Ted Baker [here] and [here]
White Sheer Panel Bikini - 68$ at Topshop [here]
Cage Bikini - 24$ at Romwe [here]
Navy Scallop Bikini - 68$ at Topshop [here]

Personally, some of them aren't really my style, like the first two ones, but I found them so lovely I couldn't help but share them with you.
Hope you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment