Monday, August 5, 2013

Money can't buy happiness but can buy clothing which makes me quite happy

Hello, everyone!

I felt bad about beeing so long without posting here and I have something new planned for it's still not ready... So I thought I would do a kind of inspirational post with some looks I made on polyvore.
Obviously, some of the items may be found on other stores waaay cheaper: I only linked them to that sore so you know that's where the exact item came from.


Understated


The Midi Dress - 23€ at The Hut [here]
The Envelope Clutch - 59€ at BCBGMAXAZRIA [here]
Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes - 140€ at Nasty Gal [here]

First, we have an all-white look. As you probably may have noticed, my favorite colour is black, however white is also gaining my trust. Another of my latest passions is the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boots whose design I've been crazy about: and that's why I've been looking for immitations of these babies for quite a while. However, I couldn't find any I could buy/ afford.
Midi dresses are also winning my heart, even though long dresses/skirts don't really fit me.




Say it's tea time


Blush Cami Top - 19€ at Dorothy Perkins [here]
Black briefs - 17€ at House of Fraser [here]
Pink skull - 21€ at Etsy [here]

I've never really been a fan of pink or soft colours in general. However lately I suddently have the need to own some soft colours' tops, like blush pink, in order to express some kind of sweetness or peace of mind.
This look was made more for fun than for showing but... Oh well, I think we all like to have those lazy stay-at-home days with tea or coffee and a magazine or a book to read.



MXVII

Kimono Jacket - 55€ at Motel Rocks [here]
Jersey Dress - 15€ at H&M [here]
Cambridge Satchel - 120€ at PiperLime [here]
Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes - 200€ at Style Compare [here]

As I told you in the beggining of the post, some items may be found way cheaper: well, this is the example of the Coltrane boots - the original design may be found for around 130€ in some stores and you can get a replic for like 50€; and also the example for the satchel bag, if you don't want a cambridge satchel just go for a cheaper one (you can find it on Primark for 11€).
When it comes to the Kimono Dress, I've been looking for one for ages. I really like plain colours so when I found that one from Motel Rocks, I fell in love. I'm just afraid it's waaay too much for my wallet, but it could really fit in an outfit with an aztek print dress or even that one in the picture.
Now, and talking about the dress, I've seen this Jersey Dress not long ago on H&M and I went crazy about it! And it's also quite cheap, simply LOVED IT.



Neon

Neon Pink Crop Top - 57€ at Celeb Boutique [here]
Black High Waisted Skirt - 24€ at Topshop [here]
Neon Pink Platform Sneakers - 32€ at MaxStar Store [here]

As we know, neon is been one of this season's trends. Once again: I was never really a fan of pink or neon but as soon as I saw these beautiful platform sneakers I went nuts and immediatly started to think about how I would pair them.
As neon colours are really strong and attractive, they're usually the center of attention in any outfit so I don't think it would be good to add anything else.


Heart or Dare

White Crop Top - 7€ at New Look [sold out]
Black Midi Skirt - 25€ at River Island [here]
Chunky Cut out Boots* - 34€ at New Look [sold out]
Heavy Golden Chain - 8€ at Etsy [here]
Black and White Sunglasses - 16€ at Zara [here]

This is the last and my favourite look. When I spotted these lovely sunglasses on Zara it was love at first sight and I swore I would buy them as soon as possible!
Also I got super excited when I saw the *Coltranes replics from New look, they're not quite the same but I'd say for 34€, they're a great replic. I hope New Look brings these babies back on stock, I wanna get them so much!


To end this post I want to inform you about the Shirts and Shorts' Romwe Sale!
You can find these items at the cheapest prices. Starts on August 6th and ends on August 11th.
Click the image below to see all the cheap finds you can get!





No comments:

Post a Comment