Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Look: Welcome to the Jungle, Punk

Hello, everyone!

I know, I'm late to do what I promised: the video haul, but I'll still be doing it this week, if nothing goes wrong!
Remember how I told you I had hurt my wrist? Well, I got better but I have this awful and painful alergie on my face. It's not really noticeable (thank god!) but it actually hurts and it really bothers me. Anyway, I hope it will go away before me recording the video!
So, like I told you before, I'm here to present you with a new outfit!


I'm really loving this leather bandeau from Romwe mainly because it can make you look sexy without having to show much skin - which is usually something I fear because of my body issues. I paired it with my favourite high waisted shorts for this summer and, obviously, my doc martens, which fits perfectly!

In other news, Romwe is having a Labor Day Sale starting today - August 27th - and ending on September 2nd. That is one week of amazing items up to 84% off! Just click on the image below to check all the items available!
What are you waiting for?



8 comments:

  1. You really rock that look! And I love those shorts!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god I LOVE your blog! & your style is perfect! You totally rock it!
    Just followed your blog.. cannot wait to see more posts!
    xoox Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog followed you with GFC check out mine if you get the chance and if you like it follow back :)
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're super pretty too btw i really like your style you pull it off well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joana, its me Ellaine from The Fashion Obsession (http://legracefulgrace.blogspot.com)
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my first blog entry. Keep in touch! xoxo ::

    PS : i love your top! i've been eyeing exactly the same top here in my country but I failed to find one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Ellaine <3
      You can get the exact same top here, it's costing only 16.99$ and it's free shipping worldwide!

      Delete