Friday, August 23, 2013

Look: If I can't love you as a lover, I'll love you as a friend

Hello, everyone!

So, I received some stuff recently but I won't be exactly showing you here since I'm thinking about doing a Haul Video as an extra to the blog! I honestly hope I get to do it until tuesday so stay tunned.
Anyway, this post is going to be a bit short because I'm quite tired and I hurt my wrist somehow so I'm writing with one hand only and it's taking longer than usual.
However I FINALLY have an outfit post for you!




I've been so IN LOVE with this Spiked Bandeau from Romwe - I wish I could wear it every day. And these high waisted jeans were an amazingly cheap find at Primark.

And don't worry, I have another look to show you soon.



8 comments:

  1. Thanks dear for comments! ;) and congrats for your blog is very beautiful!
    cool outfit.
    keep in touch!
    xoxo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bandeau is amazing! Cant wait to see the video haul!
    xoxo

    novelstyle@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I wish I could pull something off like this!!

    Looking stunning :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Joana, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) Followed you on bloglovin', keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amo os teus looks e blog !
    Segui de volta :D
    beijinhos,
    Joana Santos
    paradiseofjoaninha.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete