Monday, August 26, 2013

Libster Award



Hello, everyone!

Today I will be doing something some of you may have already seen me doing which is related to the Liebster Award. For those who don't know, the Liebster Award is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers. I think of this as a way to congratulate and support my new favourite bloggers in their "work".

I've done this a couple of times in the past and I'll be doing it again today, since I was nominated by the beautiful Cherie from Cherie La Mode - Thank you dear!
And you should all check her blog, I promise it would be worth your time!

First of all, here are the rules as always:

Thank the person who nominated you by linking them back.
Answer the 11 questions your nominee has given to you.
Pick 9-10 other bloggers under 200 followers to nominate for the award and let them know about it by going on their blogs and telling them.
Come up with 11 new questions to ask those who you nominate.
(Bonus) Write 11 random facts about yourself

Now it's time for answering the questions I was given:


1. If you had to go the rest of your life without one of the following, which would it be, why?
A) Make up or B) Good clothing

- This is a super hard question. Well... To be honest, I would probably rather live without good clothing. I couldn't replace make up but I could face this as a challange and turn some bad clothes into something stylish!

2. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would you have?

- If I could have ANY animal for a pet... I'd definitly go for a panda!

3. Do you follow the current fashion trends, or do you do your own thing?

- I obviously like to be informed about the current fashion trends and if I see something I like, something I think it could fit me or be adapted to my style, then I buy it. But I'm definitly not a fashion slave: I don't wear something if I don't like it or if I don't feel comfortable that way. I stay true to myself and my own style.

4. What is your go-to beauty regime when you're in a hurry?

- I always go for the simplest so what I usually do would be perfect. I simply do my winged eye liner and that's all!

5. If it meant you'd never need heat styling tools again, would you rather have naturally straight hair, or naturally curly/wavy hair?

- If been straighting mine since I was 12 so definitly naturally straight hair.

6. Do you have an extensive foundation routine or is it simple? What it is?

I don't use foundation :)

7. What's your go-to hairstyle?

- I straight my hair and that's all!

8. Dresses or Jeans?

- Definitly Jeans.

9. If you had the option to dye your hair anything you wanted without causing damage, what colour would you go for?

- Oh my, another hard one! Maybe plum or electric blue.

10. What do you depend on the most, your make up or heat hair styling tool of choice?

- My straightner, without a doubt!

11. If you had the opportunity to move to any place in the world you wanted to, or stay put, what would you do? Where would you go? Why?

- I don't really know enough about any other place to decide to move there. But I would really much like to visit London, maybe even live there for a few months, and just see everything that there is to see and shop on the Camden Town and see all the different people, even though I'm not much of a people person or outgoing...

I won't be doing the 11 random facts about me because I'm a little short on time and it's not particulary easy for me to tell stuff about myself so now... It's time to pick 9 blogs to nominate.


1. Closets & Drawers

2. Anastasiya Ty
3. Fashionholics
4. How Olivia Does it
5. Fashiion Foxx
6. The Beauty Blogger
7. Dirty Little Secret
8. What Lara did Next
9. Marina de Buchi

And these are my questions to you, my darlings:


1. What's your favourite clothing brand?

2. How old were you on you first started wearing make up everyday?
3. How long ago did you start blogging and why?
4. If you had to choose between eye and lips cosmetics, what would you choose?
5. Which were the most expensive cosmetic and piece of clothing you ever bought?
6. What is that one thing you always think about but always forget doing?
7. If you had to pick between an eco-friendly product and a cheaper alternative, which one would you choose?
8. Are you concerned about where is your clothing made and the workers conditions? If yes, does that affect your choice of buying/ not buying?
9. What is that one item you've wanted really badly for a long time?
10. What is your make up routine?
11. How is your hair routine?


Good luck!





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being nominated! Great post:)<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, hun! Loved reading your responses. I'd want a panda too :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Liebster is always fun! :)
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot! I'll be posting soon!

    ReplyDelete