Sunday, August 25, 2013

H&M Outfits

Hello, everyone!

So, I was taking a look at the H&M website and first of all, I just got lost with their new collection, and second, browsing through all those items inspired me so I made some looks on polyvore with some H&M items and I thought it would be nice to share them with you.
But hey, the next post will be an outfit, so stay tunned!


Fall Beauty

Crop Top - 13€ at Romwe (here)
Midi Skirt - 9,30€ at H&M
Cardigan - 47€ at H&M
Platform Boots - 35€ at H&M
Satchel Bag - 17€ at H&M
Woolen Hat - 15€ at H&M 
Silver Ring - 4,64€ at H&M



Abc

Midi Dress - 42€ at Topshop
Jacket - 17€ at H&M
Cut out Boots - 35€ at New Look
Satchel Bag - 12€ at Primark
Chain Bracelet - 3,48€ at H&M
Golden Ring - 4,64€ at H&M



Balance

Bodycon Dress - 17€ at H&M
Woolen hat - 17€ at H&M
Necklace - 9,30€ at H&M
Shoulder Bag - 17€ at H&M
Chain detail Belt - 15€ at H&M
Platform Boots - 35€ at H&M 


6 comments:

  1. You might just be my style sister aha, i love both of these.
    Also I have nominated you lovely for the Liebster Award :) It's because i like your blog really. The link to my article for your nomination is: http://cherrielamode.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/the-liebster-award-nominations.html

    I promise it's a real thing aha :)

    Have a lovely day :)
    xCherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to HM next week. I'm in love in the third set!

    www.catsandcorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love H&M so much their prices are affordable and the clothes are stylish! Love the last set so much!
    Kisses Asli
    http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. all 3 outfits looks so stylish, loving the jacket from the second set! thank you for sharing!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acho que adoro quase tudo nesse conjunto!! Então o chapéu, o vestido e as botas... <3

    Também já sigo o teu blog, adorei! :D

    ReplyDelete