Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Outfit Ideas

Hello, everyone!


Well, I think I'm going to start by breaking the good news to you: Romwe is having a 30% off sale on the tops collection (which includes corsets, vests, t-shirts and so on)! It starts tomorrow - 9th July - and ends on the 11th. You can see the items on sale by clicking on the image above.

I thought this sale would be pretty useful for us to get some new stuff for Summer for reduced prices so I also decided to give you some outfit ideas with some of the items on sale.


Summer Festival R1


I know some of you are on "festival mode", so I bring you two festival outfit ideas.
This first consists in some high waisted skinny jeans from Topshop and this black Coca Cola sleeveless shirt which is on sale at Romwe and you can get it here by only 14.69$! I also added some Doc Martens and the festival studded backpack from Swell.




Summer Festival R2


Well, this is the second festival outfit, which consists in some vintage high waisted denim shorts from Etsy, some Vans Old School and this super cool "Fleur de Lis" fringed shirt which is also on sale at Romwe so you can get it here for only 18.89$! I also added a black and white Aztek printed backpack from New Look, the River Island "Famous" cap from Asos and the dark city shade sunglasses from Nasty Gal.





Deadly R4


And because the Summer isn't all about festivals, I thought I needed to come up with a sexy outfit for a Girl's Night out!
I'm going to start with this AMAZING and SEXY fishnet top which (I want to buy) is also on sale at Romwe so you can get it here for only 16.79$! Then we have these high waisted hotpants from Topshop, the studded bucket bag is from Forever 21 and the amazing (and expensive) white gold knuckle duster by Dominic Jones is from My Wardrobe.com. Finally, the shoes are original litas from Jeffrey Campbell but you can get them on ebay for an affordable price and I don't know exactly where the spiked jacket is from but I've also seen it on ebay.




Golden Summer R3


So, this is the last outfit so I thought of doing something a bit more classy.
The triangle cut-out shirt is also on sale at Romwe so you can get it here for 23.79$, which I think is a pretty good price since it costed 33.99$ before. The white shorts are sold out at Zalando, but they are pretty simple so you can get them in any regular store; these lovely golden platform sandals are from Romwe and the Michael Kors Golden Bracelet can be found at Cusp and I the nude lipstick is from NYX and I thought it would give a final touch to this look.

What do you think of this outfit ideas?








Also, like Who the Fuck is Chanel on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment