Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Amelia Breading + The Black Effect

Hello, everyone!

I've been working on a great blog post for you lately, but it's giving me a bit too much work.
Curious?
Anyway, while it isn't ready, I thought you should get to know a couple of bloggers that I recently discovered. These two girls have an amazing style that held my attention since the beggining but I think they could be even more recognized.

Amelia Breading is a 19 year-old girl from United Kingdom and she has this amazingly lovely style.
You should totally check her Lookbook here and give this beauty some love!
I must admit, I choose this outfit because, as you may have noticed, I have this thing for black. However her outfits aren't always in dark colours; in fact, with Amelia, you can count with a lot of flower patterns, lots of ankle socks and soft colours such as white or light pink or even baby blue.
Also, I thought the daisy tights do really make a statement.










Cátia Gonçalves is the 24 year-old portuguese blogger behind The Black Effect. I would probably describe her style as minimalist because she wears the simplest and fewest elements to create a great effect: an amazing outfit!
I not only fell in love with her style but also with her blog which is simple and mainly a visual, with awesome photos.
Show her some love through lookbook (here) and check her blog to see more pictures (here). It's worth your time, promise!






Also, are you blogger? Then you could benefit from get to know the E-tailPR Bloggers Network ( just click in the  badge on the sidebar)!











3 comments:

  1. é pena a Amelia não ter blog! adoro aquele batom beringela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro amabas <3

    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete