Saturday, July 27, 2013

My new aquisitions + My experience with iOffer

Hello, everyone!

First of all: a quick call to all my followers to follow me via Bloglovin on the side bar.
I'm just here to do a small update since it feels wrong to me to be so long without writting.
So, I don't know if you noticed but I've added an e-mail subscription to the sidebar: which means that now you can get all the blog updates in your inbox! Well, I still need to work on the e-mail subscription box visual but it's already functional so go for it! In fact I'm thinking about giving the blog a huge layout makeover...
Anyway, I'm here to show you my new aquisitions:



I fell in love with this shirt as soon as I saw it and I was lucky enough to get it with 50% off at Romwe: which means it was only 12.84$, can you believe that? I was so happy and I just can't wait for it to arrive!
If you're as excited as I was with this beauty (I admit, when I saw it, I felt like a child on Christmas Eve!), you can get here for the exact same price as I got but attention: there's only a few left!












I had been chasing this beautiful skeleton hand bracelet for so long but I always thought that paying 15$ for it would be just too much. However, yesterday, scrolling down a low budged website, I found this baby for 5$!












My experience with iOffer website?



I don't know if you're like me but I buy a lot from Low budget websites: you can usually get wonderful clothes for a lot less than regular stores so it's a great deal. However it's really important to know where NOT to buy.
I can't say I haven't had my dose of disappointment but problems have (almost) always been solved.
I was really confident with shopping from these low budget websites - because most of them (like ebay) offer buyer protection - until I stumbled upon this one called iOffer.
In a first look: prices are affordable, sellers can be classified - you can leave a feedback, sellers seem helpful. I looked for what I wanted and always checked the sellers feedback to see if they're reliable. So I ordered from the best ones: two pairs of sunglasses and one pair of shorts for a family member. Both items took almost two months but it was alright since they warned me it could take up to 60 working days. When they came, one pair of sunglasses was defective (all scratched) and didn't look exactly like the image, like they'd guaranteed and the pair of shorts was in the wrong size. I contacted both sellers and oppened a "dispute" with one of them, explaining my problem. The thing is: The dispute was closed as soon as he replied, you know what he replied? "Ok". With the other seller I was able to talk and he told me he would give me my money back but I had to cancel the transaction first, I insisted I would only do that if he gave me a refund first. At last I gave in, canceled the transaction and neither he answered, nor I have seen my money again.


Do you want me to write a post about my experience with other Low Budget website? Let me know in the comment section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment