Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spring/ Summer Wishlist

Hello, everyone!

As I can't present you with an outfit for now and as I'm starting to get my Spring/ Summer closet ready, I thought I would show you my wishlist.
I like to have clothing that can be worn for almost every season: versatille clothing gives me more outfit choices!
I've been complety obsessed about Romwe's products, it instantly became my favourite store, so don't be amazed for the quantity of items I want from them.
So this is my wishlist for now:


Spring Wishlist


1. Shirt with Velvet Crosses, ASOS, 44€
2. Cut-Out Black Leggings, Romwe, 40€
4. Crimson Metalic Skirt, Romwe, 25€
5. Black Hollow Sexy T-shirt, Romwe, 19€
6. "Sad Simpson" white T-shirt, Romwe, 15€
9. Spiked Buckle Boots, Ebay, 38€

So what about you, girls? Have any Spring/ Summer wishlist?

Well, you can now take advantage of the Romwe's Flash Sale for renewing your closet for this season!
Between May 28th and May 30th you can get any pair of leggings of the new collection for only 19.99$!
What are you waiting for? It starts today! Just click the image.





No comments:

Post a Comment