Friday, May 24, 2013

Romwe Instagram Competition

Hello, everyone!

I've been head over heels with Romwe products and I find it wonderful that they have so much competitions and discounts for their clients!
Today I bring you a really easy Instagram Competition. It will be over on June 9th so you still have some time to enter, and there will be picked 20 winners everyday!


Here is all you have to do:
1. Take a photo in Romwe leggings if you have or post a screenshot of Romwe leggings on their website if you don't have
2. Post with @Romwe #romwemay "I'm xxx(name), I'm in xxx(city), I wear Romwe leggings on Instagram
3. Mark your location
4. Follow Romwe on Instagram

If you have any doubts left, check the contest @Romwe: http://instagram.com/p/ZnB99AP1dH/

Good Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment