Friday, January 11, 2013

6 of my Favourite Bloggers

Hello, everyone!

No, I didn't left the blog...
I'm sorry for being absent all this time, but I've been really busy and then I got sick and my birthday is in two days so... no new outfits for now...
How was your Christmas and New Year's?
I can't wait to do an outfit to show you my new double sole creepers!

As I couldn't get you any new outfit for now, I decided to tell you about some of my favourite bloggers:


1. Mexiquer


Ana is a 20-year-old girl from my country (Portugal). She can make up an outfit with completly different elements but I'd say her style has a grunge influence. She writtes both in English and Portuguese so you will be able to read her blog without a problem!


2. Amy Valentine


Amy's a gorgeous 18 year old whose style can go from classic to rock/grunge. In her blog you can find not only outfits but also hauls and tutorials.


3. Shadenfreude


The Blogger from Shadenfreude is Alice: a 19 year old girl from Leicester. I don't really like labelling styles but one thing is for sure: Hers is lovely; Plus she has a great sense of style!
The clothes she wears aren't really my type, not the ones I'd wear, but all her outfits look amazing!


4. Thelma Romu


This girl is AMAZING! Her style is kind of a grungy/gothic look and she's especially a visual blogger since her blog is mainly about pictures with only some text. In her looks, Thelma, prefers dark colours such as dark blue and black and that was exactly what attracted me to her blog. I also find her pictures pretty cool.


5. Urban Catwalk


Inês is the girl behind this blog and her style is mainly grunge. She is also portuguese but writes mainly in English.


6. Paige Joanna


Paige is a 21 year old illustrator from United Kingdom that describes her style as "casual, playful and vintage". She is lovely and I think you should see both her outfits and illustrations because it's totally worth it!
Once again, it's not the style I'd adopt but it's soooooo cute!









P.S. - I realized it's so much easier for people to follow my blog via facebook. Like my page!

4 comments:

  1. great selection! Alice from Shadenfreude is adorable:)) I have a giveaway on my blog and I would love to invite you to join! one big kiss!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não conhecia algumas, vou pesquisar as que não conhecia!

    Giveaway no meu blog! SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are some great picks! I also follow a couple of them:) your blog is so refreshing! love the simple colors, theme, & layout! + great reads, lovely style pictures. will be back for more:) xo

    ReplyDelete