Sunday, September 23, 2012

Versatille Blogger Award

Hello, everyone!

First of all I want to apologize for not writting lately but school has already started and I've been so tired and busy! I was thinking about doing an outfit post for you, tomorrow but once it will be raining I'm afraid it's not going to be possible for me to take photos.
So, Selma from Meteo Beauty (click) nominated me for the Versatille Blogger Award! (Thank you, dear!)
The Versatille Blogger Award is an award to recognize new bloggers' talent! I think this is an excelent idea because we all know being a blogger isn't easy and sometimes we may feel like our work is not recognized or apreciated. But it is (and this award only proves you're doing a good job) so keep it up!
The official rules say you're supposed to choose 15 bloggers, even though someone narrowed it to 7, but I'm  breaking these rules a bit: I'm only choosing 5 blogs which I think that deserve this nomination (mainly because I'm a little short on time).
You can do it in anyway.
Once you've been nominated you can put this image on your blog:






















Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. 
- Include a link to their blog. 
- Next, select some blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.



Seven Random Facts about me:
- I'm really, REALLY scared of bees
- I always choose carefully my accessories but I always forget to put them on!
- I love animals
- I have a turtle named Turtle and a dog named Pucca
- I love eating
- I hate sports
- I'm really sensitive


Blogs I'm passing the award to:
- Flounces and Slashes
- Daisies & Dr Martens
- Wear Abouts
- A Little Beauty Spot
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly



6 comments:

  1. thank you for the nomination lovely! loove your blog title haha. i know how you feel about blog recognition, we'll get there though :) aw i'm so jealous you have a turtle, how cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. You really deserve it <3

      Delete
  2. oh mas tenho, porque com a sorte que tenho vou ficar sem as duas coisas... A resposta do ebay demora quanto tempo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No máximo um mês, se não me engano

      Delete
  3. Parabéns!
    Segui :)
    http://creepers-and-cats.blogspot.pt/
    xx
    Marta

    ReplyDelete