Saturday, September 1, 2012

Divided Grey by H&M

Hello, everyone!


First, to update you: I already have a Primark in my City! I went there the day after the openning and I must say I loved it. It's huge but it had the best organization so it was easy to find the things you want. I've bought a white jumper for only 12€, a super cheap and super cute Pyjamas and a wallet. Plus, my best friend gave me a leather backpack which I will certainly be wearing in my next outfit.




Now, I'm sure you've all heard about H&M's new collection for woman: Divided Grey, that will be out November 1st. I am so excited about it. H&M is betting in a different collection (really similar to one they had before, though. But different from most stores) with lots of greys and blacks and also some leather for a "moto chick" look! I've seen some items but I can't wait to see if there's more to come and what. I wonder if the shirt the model on the right is wearing is part of the collection. It's super cool. So, check the items for this new awesome collection by H&M:
















4 comments:

  1. Love it :D

    Kisses,
    Maria

    http://fashion-make-a-wish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ter a Primark ao pé de casa é quase como viver no paraíso. Perco-me sempre com os pijamas quentinhos deles, as mantinhas, e até as canecas adoráveis! :P
    A colecção da H&M está maravilhosa, mal posso esperar por Novembro :)

    Rita - La Cerise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completamente. Chega a ser um perigo para mim, é tudo tão giro e barato e no fim acabo por gastar um dinheirão em imensas coisinhas para mim (óbvio que não se compara com o que gastaria se comprasse as mesmas coisas noutras lojas) xD
      Assim que chegar Novembro vou a correr para lá :b

      Delete
  3. I usually don't really like grey and dark colors but this collection is beautiful! I can't wait for it to come out :)


    I found you on IFB and I'm so glad I did! Your blog is amazing :)
    I'm a new follower!
    Please check out my blog and follow back if you like! http://www.fashionfreshman.com/
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete