Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I have some great news: After 4 years of trying to convince my parents and procrastination, I've finally pierced my nose!
Now, to the main matter: I don't know about you but in less than 2 weeks I'm going back to school to my last High School year.
So, I thought of doing a "Back to School" outfit on Polyvore. Obviously it won't be cold enough to wear it in the First day of Classes but anyway, still a good outfit idea for School time.
I thought on doing an outfit I could actually wear without having to buy new things. So I would wear some black jeans, my knitted Jumper from Primark, my little hair bow to tie a bit of my hair in the back, my doc martens and my new leather backpack given to me by my Best Friend. For make up is the usual cat eye done with liquid eyeliner and some red lipstick, which I don't usually wear but I felt like putting here.


We are all doomed, dear



This made me think I need to set some goals to this new year.
- Get higher grades
- Get a schedule to study and write on my blog
- Be more organized
- Achieve all the goals above

Wish me luck! 

What about you, guys? Any goals you hope to achieve in this new school year?
And what would be your perfect "Back to School" outfit?





5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute!! Your post makes me wish I was still in high school haha. Good luck on your first day! Thanks for stopping by :)

    www.closetrework.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunatly it's my last year of high school, which means next year I' going to the Uni... (:

      Delete
  2. I really love this outfit (:
    The knitted jumper, the boots, the backpack, the hair bow... So cute o:

    http://purelypink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete