Friday, August 31, 2012

The Liebster Award

Hello, everyone!

It's been a while since the last time I wrote, I know, but I was with my best friend for the past two weeks and I only get to see her once a year so I didn't really had time to write or post any looks. We had lots of fun together, like always and even though she only left yesterday I already miss her like hell.

Now the Blog post theme: The Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is given to those great bloggers with less than 200 followers!
This sweet girl, Tori Golightly, from StyleofTori's blog (click) nominated me for this award!
I thought this was a good way for you guys find out some things more about me, once I'll have to answer a few questions. And pay attention because I'll be nominating some of you. Once you've been nominated you can put this badge in your blog!



Rules:
-Each person must post 11 things about themselves
-Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
-Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
-Choose 11 people to award, with less than 200 followers and send them a link to your post.
-Go to their page and tell them.


My Answers:



1. If you could have every piece of clothing you desire but you'd have to choose from which brand, what would the brand be?
This isn't an easy question. Probably SheInside... 

2. What is with you in your purse all of the time?
My cellphone, my wallet and a pack of tissues.
3. What was your best buy this summer?
It wasn't really a buy, it was a present but anyway: my leather backpack

4. What's your all time favourite in your wardrobe?
My dark Jeans
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? 
London, maybe.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?
I don't. I don't like to think about the future.
7. What's your favourite trend for the upcoming season?
Those eye-catching Jumpers with curious patterns!
8. And your least favourite one?
Military jacket.
9. Where do you shop the most?
Primark, Ebay and Bershka.
10. Which magazines do you read?
I don't read much but ocasionally I take a look at Vogue or Elle.
11. In which decade would you live, if you could choose free?
Probably 80's. People were so free, funny and crazy and liked to party!

My questions:
(well, I suck at asking questions so wish me luck)

1. What's your occupation?
2. What's the most expensive piece of clothing or accessory you ever bought?
3. What fashion items can't you stand anymore? 
4. What are your favourite shops?
5. What's the piece of clothing you've been wearing the most this summer?
6. Do you prefer reading fashion magazines, fashion blogs or both?
7. What's the one item you could never live without?
8. Let's take a look at your wishlist: What's the fashion item you want the most?
9. What's the best present you ever received?
10. What is your biggest achievement so far?
11. How did you get into blogging? (Oh my god, I can't wait to read the answer to this!)

So, now, my nominees for The Liebster Award are:





7 comments:

  1. Obrigada pela nomeação, irei participar :)

    Beijinhos
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much darling. This is in fact my second liebster award this month, and I really appreciate it. I will make sure to thank you and promote your blog in my next post. :)

    Ivana
    xoxo

    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh, that's really sweet of you.
      You deserve it <3

      Delete
  3. Obrigado pelo comentário! Por acaso ja sabia, mas obrigado pela explicação <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm so sorry I am so late in seeing this-college classes have been tearing my attention all over the place! I will be sure to promote you on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete