Friday, August 17, 2012

Look: Hello, world, I'm your Wild Girl!




Hello, everyone!

I've been a bit busy lately, always out of town. Yesterday I went to visite my aunt who lives in "Alentejo". It's pretty warm and dry there. I had to wear something fresh so my choice was this outfit: my denim shorts and my black top with net on the back (what I absolutly LOVE!). I thought of wearing my docs but some time ago I decided to put on some shoes I hadn't wore for quite some time and now my feet have blisters which really hurts, so I had to wear my old friends converse!
I only got the chance to take a photo in the end of the day. I guess you can tell by my expression in the first picture that I'm really tired (and I kinda look like a kid. lol) Sorry about that.
When my feet get better and the weather get a bit cooler, I'll have to do an outfit with my new assymmetrical skirt (I still hadn't the chance to wear) and my Doc Martens. Until then... extremely comfy shoes like Converse and Vans will be my choice...
To finish I would like to thank you all because I've reached 21 followers on my blog and 25 fans on Lookbook! It may not be much, once there's people out there with way more than 1.000, but it really means a lot to me. Now I don't feel like I'm writting to myself anymore, I know I actually have readers. THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE AMAZING!


11 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching it 25 :) Weirdly enough converse + vans rub my feet silly and the only sneaker-type shoes I can wear are a converse-type by Ed Hardy that I thrifted.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Well, I guess that depends from person to person. I find them extremely comfortable (:

      Delete
  2. love your style!♥ nice blog:)
    follow me to germany:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

    Love, Lie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      Followed your amazing blog, dear <3

      Delete
  3. back of this blouse is great!

    xx,
    let me invite you on my blog: catherinelilith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very funny name of block :))))))
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your style - bold but effortless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://styleoftori.blogspot.de/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete