Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Look: Back to Track


Hello, everyone!
I'm back from my vacations! It was pretty great: I went to this rural hotel in the mountains with a swimming pool, a tennis court and lots of animals (they had the sweetest dogs and a goose and ducks, quite like a farm). It was so peaceful and great to rest.
So, back to business: This is, finally, my first look on Lookbook!
It's pretty simple and comfortable which was exactly what I needed because I was suppose to walk a lot and the weather was really hot. It's kinda of a rock inspired look, even though is so simple.
I'm planning on posting more looks, so stay tunned!

5 comments:

  1. congrats! loved your look :)
    i'm also on lookbook but couldn't manage get so many hypes :(

    edankb.blogspot.com
    would you mind visiting & following my blog?
    xx, eda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, i hyped : ) I'm from lookbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetheart! Yes, I know who you are, Frances <3

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with this outfit.

    xo Jamie

    ReplyDelete