Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fashionistas: Emi Coco

Hello, everyone!


It's been a while since the last time I've done a "Fashionistas" post so I thought on doing it now!
Today I bring you a young and great fashionista: Emi Coco, the blogger behind FashionWhit (click).
I guess there's not much to say since I guess this girl is pretty well known around the fashion business.
This 15-year-old is a real fashion prodigy! She has the greatest sense of fashion and I admire her so much for what she achieved at such a young age. She is simply amazing!
So check out her Lookbook and her latest look "The Orphan's Arms"

























And I think it's pretty much it. Stay tunned.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I saw your msg! Following you! but you havnt follwed me on GFC please do.

    http://flouncesandslashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, I really like your blog! it's amazing

    I'm your 20th follower (from IFB) kisses

    Hope you can follow me back !
    http://www.missblackbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete