Friday, July 27, 2012

Primark's Autumn/ Winter 2012 Collection

Hello, everyone!
I am so sorry. It's been a while since the last time I wrote but I've been a bit busy lately. I also need to tell you I won't be writing the next week because I'm going out for Vacations!
But anyway... Today I am SO excited about Primark's new collection. This year's Autumn/ Winter collection is so awesome! I don't have a Primark in my city yet but it will open in August so I'll be running to the store and maybe buy some things... But first I need to save money...
Check out my favourite items:

Sheer Overlay Bodycon Dress


Can you believe this dress only costs 15£?!
This seems a great choice for my prom: Cheap and fashionable! I just need to choose some great shoes and a clutch and I'm ready to go.










Contrast Blazer




You can also get this awesome Blazer for 12£!





Metal tip top










This collar top with metal tips is definitly a must-have. And 6£ is such a great price!














Aren't they adobrable?

4 comments:

  1. adoro o teu blog :)

    Ana,
    http://wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I didn't. Unfortunatly I couldn't find it. But it's from Primark (:

      Delete