Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashionistas: Paige Joanna Calvert

Hello, everyone!


Once again I bring you one of my favourite Fashionistas and Lookbookers. Her name is Paige Joanna and she's an illustration student from Portsmouth. I admire this girl so much! She's completly stunning, a great illustrator, really creative and has an awesome sense of style. She describes her personal style as "casual and playful with a vintage twist".
It was really hard for me to chose only one of her looks to show you so I just closed my eyes scrolled down the page and stopped at this random look which I completly LOVE!
She's wearing a shirt from Primark, those lovely crochet shorts are from I wear Sin, the socks are from Topshop and the Sandals are from ebay.
Anyway, I think you should check ALL of her looks, because they're all so lovely! You can see them on her Lookbook or you can also check her blog.


Now, I have a great news for you. Paige is having a GIVEAWAY on her blog!
She's giving away one of her fabulous printed t-shirts, based on her "flower girl" illustration. So if you want to know how to enter this giveaway to win this beautiful tee just click here.
After this, I bet you got curious to see this girl's awesome illustrations, which you can see here.

And that's all for now, sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment