Friday, June 22, 2012

Shampalove

Hello, everyone!

Have you heard about Shampalove?
Shampalove is an italian online shop founded by Flor and Ruby, two bloggers passionate about fashion.
On the exact moment I laid my eyes on their page, I fell in love with basically every single piece of clothing! Their clothes are absolutly awesome and the best of all: they used lots of black, which is my favorite colour, and lots of clothes are like transparent, which is great for summer and so stylish.

I fell in love for this shirt I found on WeHearIt, some time ago. I've tried to look for it but I didn't found it so  I don't think they have it anymore; it's sad. Anyway, check out two of my new favorite Shampalove's products:





Want to see more? Click here to the Shampalove online store or here to the Facebook page.

Damn, I really need to start saving money for all those beauties!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment