Monday, June 4, 2012

Piercings

Hello, everyone!

So, I am a huge fan of Tattoos and Piercings.
I have one Tattoo (and definitly want to get more) and I hope I'll get my first Piercing soon.
No, today I'm not telling you about Tattoos - I'm planning that though - but I'm telling you about Piercings.
The Healing time depends on your body and stuff. These healing times I present you are the average ones. I've took them from a body piercer website so they must be correct. Anyway, any question you have you should do to a professional body piercer. And never forget: look for a clean, licensed place to do you're piercing!


 Nostril Piercing
Healing time: 9 to 12 weeks
This is the most commun piercing ever. But I really like it, it can be really discrete when you use a stud, which is really great if you have a job that doesn't allow big body modifications.
But if you want it, you can also make it be noticeable by wearing a nose ring.
If you want to be different you can also make a double nostril (one piercing in each nostril or two in one nostril - I personally LOVE this last option).




Septum Piercing
Healing Time: 6 to 8 weeks
Seems like everyone is wearing septum piercings now.
Anyway I really love this nostril and septum piercing combination: looks so cute! Hope my nose will look like this one day.





Tongue Piercing
Healing Time: 4 to 6 weeks
I'm not a huge fan of this kind of piercing and I don't think I'd do it. I like to see it on the other people, though. Specially if it's double tongue piercing or venoms: it looks great! (google it)





Lip Piercing
Healing Time: 9 to 12 weeks
I was more into lip piercings when I was younger, I don't like them so much now... Anyway...
There's so many types of Lip Piercings I'm not even telling you about them all, so I'm just gonna mention them (forgive me if I forget some).
You have the typical lip piercing (in the picture), the snake bites (in the image, add a piercing to the other side), the spider bites (two lip piercings together in one side), the labret (right in the middle), the monroe (a piercing in one side in the upper lip), the angel bites (double a monroe, just like spider bites)...



Vertical Labret
Healing time: 3 to 6 months
I love vertical labrets, they look absolutly awesome!







Smiley Piercing
Healing Time: 1 to 3 months
The healing time for Smiley and Frenulum Piercing (below the tongue) are basically the same.
If the Frenulum fits everyone, the Smiley doesn't look good in many people.




Obviously, I didn't told you about every piercing: you can pierce every part of your body, nowadays!
Anyway, I'm planning on doing a post about surface piercing, dermal anchors, etc.

If you have any piercing, tell us about your experience please. Good or bad, doesn't matter. We'd certanly love to know!











(I don't own any of these pictures, I found them on tumblr or just googling when it comes to famous people. If any of these photos is yours, contact me so I can change the source)

No comments:

Post a Comment