Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fashionistas: Constance Victoria

Hello, everyone!



This is definitly one of my favorite looks ever.
I just love the combination between the blazer and the dress, and the hat gives it a special touch, I could even say it completes the look.
So, this look is from Constance Victoria and you can check her Lookbook here.
She's really beautiful and has some awesome looks.
She's wearing a Mood by Me blazer (you can costumize your own blazer in the site, which is pretty cool) and a Topshop Dress.
I am so in love with that blazer. Unfortunatly they're really expensive. Guess I'll just have to try to save money.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah. Me too. Wish I had one.
      But it's so expensive!

      Delete
  2. That is a very well put together look!

    GIVEAWAY on my blog!!
    http://ashleytreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete