Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ear Stretching

Hello, everyone!


Nowadays, stretching parts of the body such as labret and septum isn't weird anymore. And ear stretching is becoming more and more popular.
First of all, I'm not a pro or anything.
My ears are incredibly small so my right ear is only stretched to 10 mm, I don't seem to have more space to stretch them. I've stretched my ears at home, really slowly and carefully and it took me 1 year to reach 10 mm but at least they look like healthy stretched ears.
So, the most important thing when you're stretching your ears (I've said stretching way to many times!) is being patient or you'll end up having a blow out (which is NOT pretty) or bad stretched ear lobes.
All I've done, besides being patient, was taking my ear stretcher out once a week to wash it with soap (so it won't smell like cheese) and put some healing cream. That's all.
In my opinion, these are the best ear stretchers you can wear:

You can move them a little further into your ear when you think you're ear is stretched (leave it in the same spot for about a week or two).

I personally don't think tapers are a good choice if you're still in the stretching process, they'll end up falling from your ear (happend to me a LOT).



So, I know it's not much, but I hope I've helped a bit.








(I don't own any of these pictures, I found them on tumblr or just googling when it comes to famous people. If any of these photos is yours, contact me so I can change the source)

No comments:

Post a Comment