Sunday, June 17, 2012

Creepers

Hello, everyone!

I'm sure you've all seen the Creeper shoes. Some think they were only worn from the 80's or 90's. Well, that is not true. These awesome shoes were first seen in the World War II in soldiers based in the desert.
Well, I don't think these babies were ever "out-of-fashion" but now they are worn more than ever.
I honestly think they look pretty cute, way better than those oxford creepers (I'm sorry but I don't like them at all!).
If you don't have money for some "real creepers" (like the branded ones, like demonia, underground or tuk) you can always check ebay. They usually sell pretty cool creepers for half the price of the "real" ones. I think the majority of them have a smalest sole but still really good for the price. You can chose suede or leather; spikes or uk flag, you also have the normal ones in red, grey, pink and so on.
Now that we're talking about creepers I really think you should check out a great lookbooker: Lua P (or Luanna, if you want her real name). She has some awesome looks with creepers!
Here, I'll show you some. It can always inspire you:




















And now, I'm gonna show you my dream creepers, which unfortunatly I can't buy because Sheinside doesn't have my size (Anyway, you should totally check this store, they have pretty cute clothes!)















I'm probably just going to buy some from ebay.
And that's it for today.


P.S. - Do you have a lookbook? Yes? Then please, write it on a comment, we'd love to check your looks!

(I don't own any of these pictures, I found them on tumblr or just googling when it comes to famous people. If any of these photos is yours, contact me so I can change the source)

No comments:

Post a Comment