Thursday, June 21, 2012

BOY LONDON

Hello, everyone!

Two Words: BOY LONDON.
For those you've been in a coma for the past few months, BOY London is a clothing brand, which had its beginning in 1977 but meanwhile lost all the fame. Then it started a partnership with Long Clothing and now... Well, I don't think this brand was ever more famous!
It's worn by several celebrities like Rihanna, Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and so on.







I honestly think their clothes, specially t-shirts, are pretty simple. Anyway, they can create an unique style, maybe a bit like grunge or nu-goth (in the way the two models below wear them) which I really like. They also can be adapted to a kinda hipster style or a girly and excentric one (like Nicki Minaj). They can be worn in every imaginable way, even though in the begining this clothing was thought for Punks. I personally love the way it's worn by these two models below, it's like a Grunge, nu-goth thing as I said before.







The model in the left is really known around the internet and she has some pretty good looks on Lookbook, so I really think you should check her out. Her name is Felice Fawn and she's a model for BOY London! God, she's incredibly beautiful. I should do a post about her someday.
In the right, we have a really known Lookbooker: Violet Ell. She's a photographer and blogger with a thing for Vintage and a rock inspired style. I really think the BOY London shirt really fits her style.

Now, who wants to give me a BOY London shirt? Anyone? No? Okay...



(I don't own any of these pictures, I found them on tumblr or just googling when it comes to famous people. If any of these photos is yours, contact me so I can change the source)

No comments:

Post a Comment